Rumoured lower power amps

sleach

Hi Alan, I have a heard a rumour that you're working on a new lower powered amp. Is there any more info about that?

I have a pair of p501 that I am extremely happy with. I'm looking to power an active two way system (Martion Bullfrogs) and something super quiet and lower powered for the compression driver would be great.

Cheers
Sam

Hi Sam

Yes it's in progress, but we're are concentrating on finishing off our new flagship power amp pre amp. Both to be ready for the Sydney hifi show in April. As such the low power amp won't be ready for a few months.

It will be around 15 watts but importantly extremely low noise and distortion aimed at very high sensitivity speakers.

Cheers

Alan

Hi Sam

Yes it's in progress, but we're are concentrating on finishing off our new flagship power amp pre amp. Both to be ready for the Sydney hifi show in April. As such the low power amp won't be ready for a few months.

It will be around 15 watts but importantly extremely low noise and distortion aimed at very high sensitivity speakers.

Cheers

Alan
Hi Alan,

I would just like to clarify your response to Sam.

It says "we're are concentrating on finishing off our new flagship power amp pre amp. Both to be ready for the Sydney hifi show in April".

Can I clarify if you are working on a flagship power amp and pre amp or simply a pre amp?

Kind regards,

Keith.

Hi Alan,

I would just like to clarify your response to Sam.

It says "we're are concentrating on finishing off our new flagship power amp pre amp. Both to be ready for the Sydney hifi show in April".

Can I clarify if you are working on a flagship power amp and pre amp or simply a pre amp?

Kind regards,

Keith.
Hi Keith

It's both, I missed a vital "and" with my typo 😀

Back