P422 power button

matmat

Hi there, as a new owner I've looked for answers of that thing that boggles my mind... can't seem to find much info on that issue. But first of all, I'm totally amazed by this amp!
P422 power button is touch sensitive, I haven't figured the way to make it work:
If it's ON, I can't find a way to turn it off, I've tried pretty much every way of touching it 🥰. No luck.
When it's OFF to turn it on I have to gently "swipe"from the button to the front bevel in a very peculiar way to guarantee a enlightened button firing up crystal deep large sound.
Maybe it could be also TOO sensitive?
share your way of operating that button

Hi there, as a new owner I've looked for answers of that thing that boggles my mind... can't seem to find much info on that issue. But first of all, I'm totally amazed by this amp!
P422 power button is touch sensitive, I haven't figured the way to make it work:
If it's ON, I can't find a way to turn it off, I've tried pretty much every way of touching it 🥰. No luck.
When it's OFF to turn it on I have to gently "swipe"from the button to the front bevel in a very peculiar way to guarantee a enlightened button firing up crystal deep large sound.
Maybe it could be also TOO sensitive?
share your way of operating that button
Hi @matmat

As the manual shows, whilst the switch is touch sensitive it is a piezo device which requires some physical pressure to operate. It's not touch sensitive in the way that say those bedside lamps are.

A very light touch will not work and this is deliberate to prevent inadvertent operation. Just give a short firm push with your forefinger or thumb.

Back